During these times of Covid-19, the following procedures have been put in place to ensure your health, safety, and comfort in the studio.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and water bottle
- Please bring your own yoga props if you have them
- It is recommended you do not arrive too early; please wait in your car if you do
- Mask wearing is mandatory
- Please keep your safe distance of 2 meters as you enter the studio and avoid congregating in the entranceway
- Please sanitize your hands as you enter the studio
- The studio will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each class
You must answer “NO” to all the questions in this questionnaire in order to attend in-studio classes (unless the symptoms are related to a pre-existing condition). If you answered “YES” to any of the questions, please contact Renee (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reschedule or to address any questions you may have. It is also recommended you contact your health care professional for recommended next steps.
- Do you have a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a fever, chills, or shaking?
- Do you have a sore throat or runny nose?
- Have you had any change or loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have diarrhea, nausea or vomiting?
- Do you have a skin rash or any discoloration of the fingers or toes?
- Do you have fatigue, a headache, or dizziness/confusion?
- In the last 14 days have you been in contact with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you traveled internationally?