Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy is a holistic healing practice using assisted yoga postures, touch, breathing, and client-centered dialogue. A session will help you connect inwardly, and provide you with a safe setting to explore, and begin the journey of whole-body healing.
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy is suitable for all levels and abilities – anyone can benefit! The yoga poses and movements are very gentle and restorative. All postures are supported by practitioner or with props.
- By using touch and assisted body movement, focus is drawn inwards to what’s happening in the present moment – a process called embodied mindfulness.
- Being present to the body and breath in a quiet, relaxed manner, can provide you with rich awarenesses of thought patterns, emotions, and how you are living your life. These awarenesses are the impetus for change.
- This is a client-centered, non-directive therapy that allows your healing to be sourced from within, truly bridging the gap of body and mind.
Benefits can include:
- Deepened awareness and connection to self
- Stress reduction and release of mind/body tension
- Empowerment and personal growth
- Greater emotional stability and improved mental clarity
- Supports healing related to trauma-related disorders and emotional health issues